Fire Station Engine Co. No. 5
The original structure that housed Fire Station No. 5 was built in 1906, to accommodate the needs of the then growing city's Fire Department. After decades of use and repairs, White Construction was selected as the General Contractor to oversee the complete restoration and renovation of the structure. The project scope called for complete interior and exterior restoration, as well as the addition of space to meet the modern needs of the Department.
- Owner: Detroit Building Authority and Detroit Fire Department
- Architect / Engineer: Redstone Architects, Inc.
- Construction Manager: White Construction
- Address: 3434 Russell Street, Detroit 48207